Friday, April 22, 2011

Poor Delivery Service!

It's been sooo long since my previous post, dated Nov 10 2010. However, it's not a good note I'm about to start for my first post in 2011. It's a pissed off post!

Yesterday, I went with my family to buy a new TV at the only MEGASTORE that starts with C, you know who, since the one at home is spoilt after like 14 years? We bought a 42inch LCD TV and paid for a weekend delivery charge of $39.90 to be delivered today dated 22 April 2011 between 3-7pm.

We waited and waited till around 6.30pm. My mum was pissed alr as we had a bad experience with this company previously, which was many years ago, a bed mattress wasn't delivered thus we cancelled the order.

And after many years, we decided to give this company another chance by purchasing from them thinking, alright times have changed and the market is more competitive now, perhaps their service has improved.

Well well well, when i called the Hotline, they claimed that there wasn't any appointment made to deliver the TV! Suppressing my anger, I decided to drive to the MEGASTORE and demand an explanation.

What I got from the customer service officer was THERE WAS A BUG IN THEIR COMPUTER SO DELIVERY WASN'T MADE! At that point of time, it was boiling point for me. I was thinking a company so massive has the IT professionals to set up a clinic to repair computers but a bug is able to interfere the delivery system. WTF man!

How to gain consumer trust this way? The officer claims his about to call us and said we are the fourth customer to experience delivery problems today dated Friday 22 april 11. If there's a problem by the 2nd customer, why didn't you call us and informed by then?!

This case may seems small but a small crack in a ship could actually sink it. Bloody waste of my time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Many thanks for such a write-up. I undoubtedly cherished reading it.
Business Change of Address Letter